If it is Empty at Home, Get a Sheep!

We have all heard these funny stories about cats, without which "life is not the same" and "the heart is empty". Of course, no one will compete with cats. But personally, I think that snow-white sheep are wonderful alternative. You can find so much charm in these fluffy "clouds" and cute muzzles that barely glancing in their direction, few people can resist a smile. Besides, our life is far too serious, so a symbol of simplicity and rural life cannot be an extra one. One weekday evening, lounging on your favorite couch (at least for a couple of minutes), hugging a warm pillow with a lamb peacefully chewing a bunch of grass, no-no and let`s imagine yourself away from the metropolis — in the country of sonorous summer, flood meadows and fluttering butterflies!

The collection of photos presents a variety of handmade things - from simple ones to those that require time and hard work. I was surprised by plywood blanks, wrapped in a thick woolen thread. I think they can be done in a couple of minutes. How original and beautiful they are! Charming felted brooches. They reflect suburban life and joy of warm July days. But my heart is completely conquered by pillows. The combination of simple design, quiet shades and textures of materials turn them into a noticeable interior accent. And volume elements (ears, bells, eyes or a bunch of grass) make the thing truly "alive".

Wool, as you know, has served us for more than a century. Before it was used to sew mainly wardrobe items, but today the imagination of artists allows us to admire a much bigger range. Today it carries not only consumer purpose, but also aesthetic, improves our mood, and often well-being. In my opinion, creating a sheep from sheep wool is even symbolic :) in any case, such things please and create special atmosphere.

Enjoy!