Making Necklace with Embroidered Stitch Pendant

In this tutorial I will tell you how to create a necklace with embroidered satin stitch pendant.

Necessary materials are the following:

Sketch of the pendant.

So, transfer the sketch of the pendant on the fabric in any convenient way. Then insert the fabric in the hoop and start sewing the edges of the pendant with a backstitch.

Then, begin to embroider the selected areas with different colors of threads. After that, highlight the embroidered borders of the areas with "metallic" mouline thread, using backstitch. At the end of the embroidery cut off the excess fabric, leaving 1 cm edges.

The next step is to strengthen the embroidery. To do this, cut the interlining with the adhesive base of the desired size and iron it neatly. Better put a piece of paper on the interlining for it not to stick to a hot iron.

Then take a piece of soft plastic, cut the size of 1-1. 5 mm smaller than the embroidery. Glue it carefully. Let dry.

After that, cut off the corners of the fabric, gently fold the edges of the fabric around the perimeter, apply the glue from inside, press and let dry. You can put it under pressure for a while.

After the glue is dry, sew a bail (or any other holder) with a ring on the upper part of the pendant, in the middle. Then from thin felt, cut a piece of size 1-2 mm smaller than the size of the pendant, apply glue (leaving the edges of about 1 cm), glue on the back of the pendant.

After the glue is dry, sew the felt to the fabric with hidden stitches.

The pendant is ready.

Now take a waxed cord and cut a few cords of the same length. In my case it turned out 15 pieces with a length of 58 cm. Take one cord and put on his pin with a loop (the loop is placed inside the beam), put it in the center of the beam, which is tightly pressed and connected the beam of a strong thread. You can still glue a little. Cut off the excess thread from the beam.

Then put on a bunch of rosette for beads (or cone of suitable shape), attach the connector to the beads, round pliers give shape to the pin and pliers remove the excess from the pin. We pass the free edge of the beam through the bail. Align all segments of the laces along. In the same way, as described earlier, put on a bundle outlet, connector, etc.

All right, our necklace and pendant are ready :)

I hope my tutorial will be useful :)