Fashion Trends 2019

March, 8 is coming. It is necessary to choose new clothes. Thank God, in shops, and here, on the Livemaster various offers are presented for every taste and budget. So, I had to search the Internet to understand what is now in fashion, what trends will overtake us in 2019, what colors will be relevant. Well, I decided to share the results with you:

The first thing I realized is that femininity in clothes will be at the peak of fashion. Dresses of delicate chiffon, velvet, silk, made of soft Jersey, elegant translucent fabrics, fabrics with embroidery, ruffles, sequins, lace, draperies, perforation and even fringe and feathers!

Sports clothing with stripes, eyelets, hooks, lacing, and other accessories. And the most fashionable sleeve — raglan.

Oversize is not out of fashion neither.

We are back to pleated and ripple.

The pants got the cuffs.

A fashion dress is one sewed from fishing nets:

Color: bright, rich shades of the color that suits you. Predatory print is also relevant.

And a strip, check and Polka dot! Floral print is also trendy.

The most relevant colors: brown, scarlet, gray, metallic, yellow and purple, soft coral, pink, beige, bright white.

Also, combination of white and black in one outfit is great.

Black is especially relevant in translucent narada.

More watercolor stains and washed paint:

Again boiled denim!

Are you bored? Then rainbow colors are for you:

Good. What's next?

Sleeves.

Oh! Eyes are dazzled... A common one in fashion sleeves with frills, folds, in general volume: puffed, and a large, shuttlecock, also 20-30 cm, no less, booth, year, bat. In general, the shoulders should be 3D.

It is better to decorate sleeves with guipure, ruffles, fur, make them of knitted lace.

Sleeve length is absolutely different: from short to long. And for bold and stylish — asymmetry.

The most fashionable length is mini.

But the other length of the dress is also not forgotten, the best clothes are with a cut or made of translucent, flowing material.

It is fashionable to complement the dress with leather or suede strap. Emphasizing the waist.
Still relevant are white T-shirts, dress shirts:

Super popular and seductive turtlenecks, turtleneck dresses:

In general, there are plenty to choose from, pleasant shopping! I will be glad if I helped you! Good luck!