7) tape (brown);

8) wire;

9) sheet of paper;

10) double-sided tape;

11) paper cup;

12) rope (jute, hemp);

13) scissors;

14) spoon for soil;

15) any decorative herbs, flowers, feathers.

Firstly, make willow twigs, if you have real ones, you can skip this step.

Form teardrop-shaped balls from cotton wool.

Cut the wire of a desired length, I have 18-20 cm, measure about 28 cm of tape.

Begin forming a twig. Take a smallest ball and wrap the tape around the leg in one turn. The tape needs to be stretched a little to make it sticky.

Fix the first ball at the end of the wire and wrap around the wire down the stem, scrolling tape at an angle.

Fix the second ball to the stem and continue to wind. The following balls are larger in size, fix them on a stem, alternating on different sides.

Form as many twigs as you need.

The basis of the arrangement.

Take a paper cup and cut it to the desired height. (You can take another container).

Cut the twigs, so they are above the cup, but not of the same length.

Stick the strips of double-sided tape on the cup and paste over the twigs around the cup.

Fasten the twigs with a rope.

Not to fold a cup, I insert crumpled paper. Add a little of sisal, twigs and wrap (twist) with the rope.

Plant.

Take washed shell, remove the inner film. Form a paper bag. Fill in the shell with soil, gently compacting it. Make a hole, plant a plant. I have haworthia, you can take ivy or some other small plant. You may grow seeds in a shell in advance.

Nest.

Take a strand of sisal and begin to form a nest, twisting the fibers in a circle, imposing one layer on another.

Press the fibers, cut off extra. The nest is ready!

Making the arrangement.

Place the nest in the base a little at an angle.

Add willow twigs and other floral materials, closing open places and decorating at the same time. The main thing is not to overdo it!

I put feathers in the nest to make it airy. The final touch is to place the egg with the plant.