Iconic Trends: Follow Fashion Wisely

I offer you an interesting selection of trends of the past year. Some of them appeared even earlier and are still trendy, not going away! Some fashionable things you will recognize at once, and some of them you may have never noticed as they entered our lives smoothly and silently.

Logomania. The use of large images of various well-known logos on simple plain T-shirts, tops, sweatshirts. Among the most popular options are "Levis" and "Coca-Cola". One of the variations logomania — the placement of large bold labels on clothes.

Culottes. Wide or very wide trousers of 3/4 or 7/8 length, as the legend has it, are suitable only for tall girls. However, I want to remind you: high heels are perfect for such cases if your look lacks height. If your height is 170 cm and above, feel free to wear culottes with shoes without heels, but on a small flat platform!

Waist bag. It has always been in one form or another: sports, work — for tools, for smartphones, it is fashionable supertrend and a part of any look, even business — it was only about 1-1. 5 years ago. Very comfortable and stylish — I have checked myself!

Stripes. Only now the windows and rails of clothing stores began to get rid of lampas several years ago. With the right look choice, this sports element can be combined even with heels!

"Layer cake". It is easy to make a look complex, multi-layered: it is necessary that the components of a dress are of different lengths. Plus, use scarves, snoods or palatines to complete the look.

Try to wear a sweater over a dress or a tunic — get an unforgettable experience and will definitely be trendy! By the way, volume snoods and scarves can be called a super trend!

Berets. Yes, the volume knitted hats are gradually fading from the fashion tracks, giving way to berets. Undoubtedly, this headdress can help to create a look of a "refined Frenchwoman", but try more complex variations: with a sports jacket, with a down jacket. Remember that the line between "fashionable" and "stupid" is very thin, think carefully about your look and its compliance with the place or event where you intend to go.

Socks. A complex trend element both for understanding and for creating a harmonious image. If you want to experiment, keep a few tips: socks should be new, fresh "unwashed" shade, texture. Start with something simple: you can wear these socks over jeans with your favorite sneakers. From my own experience, you feel differently, a look is quite simple and almost not causing a public stir.

Sneakers with a massive platform. This trend is just beginning to accelerate. Reason of popularity: in comparison with the huge platform, the foot looks petite, ankle (of course open) is defenseless and delicate. I confess I have only one pair, but I going to fill it up more.

Structured earrings. Large, three-dimensional, composite, with a complex structure, consisting of many elements in the same style. Be careful, these earrings are not suitable for all types of faces!

Natural curls. Ease, even a slight negligence hairstyles and the absence of complex elements — the main rule of this trend. You won`t meet a compound "nest" with tight curls and a high bouffant on the street .

Eyebrows. I'll try to keep it short, wide enough, thick, well-groomed eyebrows are in trend. However, general enthusiasm for perfect eyebrows led to the fact that it is very easy to overdo it. The rule is simple — if nature has endowed you with good eyebrows, do not do much, just touch up with a pencil and comb. Well, if by nature you have a "thin thread", and you do not want to lag behind the fashion trends, it is worth trying modern techniques for creating excellent eyebrows.

Patches. We turn to self-care. It turns out there are also trends! Korean, black, pink, with mucin snails, with golden pollen, this interesting thing is designed to deliver nutrients to the problem area under the eyes. Well, what can I say, these boxes with delicate silicone patches and with a special spatula look stylish!

Alginate mask. Almost everyone has tried it. Extract from brown algae gives an excellent tightening and moisturizing effect, due to which such masks have become a "must-have" of all the girls who take care of skin beauty.

Voluminous chunky knit blankets. And this is a trend for cozy homes! They are not cheap, but very beautiful and pleasant — a blanket of Merino with large loops will add comfort and style to any interior!

Concrete. Concrete pots-vases can be added to succulents and interesting florariums geometric shapes — a stylish trendy element in the modern interior. Unpretentious and delightfully beautiful, they fully meet the requirements of a business person with his/her crazy rhythm of life and desire to keep up with fashion trends.

Remember, trends are just a direction, a vector! You cannot blindly follow fashion without thinking about your own desires, opportunities and preferences. All you need is to combine and filter! Let fashion trends into your life and they will refresh it, give new sensations, new experience! Do not be afraid to experiment and look for something new!