Extraordinary Landscapes by Andrew Kiss
  • Category: Ideas & Inspiration
  • Practices: Painting

I have recently discovered a new artist, Andrew Kiss. While surfing the Internet, I came across a magical landscape. Bright, vivid colors. It's tempting to look at the picture. And today I want to introduce you this amazing artist.

Canadian artist Andrew Kiss paints amazing landscapes! Nature on his canvases fascinates, attracts, I want to watch them again and again…

There come to life pictures of seasons, visible, bright, colorful and sincere at the same time.

He was born in Hungary in 1946 and emigrated with his family to Vancouver, Canada in 1957. In childhood, Andrew fell in love with Mother nature.

Firstly, the aspiring artist became interested in the surrounding nature, snow-capped mountains and blue lakes. His talent developed and in the 1980s he began painting wild animals and selling his works through small local shows and galleries.

It is said that the main theme of his work is park and garden art. But I liked the landscapes of "wild" nature more. The splendor of nature, at first I thought it was a photo, but then I realized that the colors are brighter and more natural, it's amazingly beautiful! I want to be in this calm, peaceful world.

Enjoy the paintings!