Spray Art Tutorial

I want to share an interesting tutorial perfect for teenagers and adults. One disadvantage: you should do it outdoors or in a very ventilated area. Spray art or spray painting is a fascinating and very easy way to attract the audience and create a masterpiece in 30-50 minutes. We see such creativity at resorts, when craftspeople before our eyes create mega-pictures in a few minutes, they are good at it, and they have special paper. I worked out a simple technique for teenage tutorials, using a minimum base of consumables.

So, we need to have a basic set: spray paint in cans (white, black, blue, red and yellow), A3 drawing paper, brush, newspaper sheets, cardboard sheet, caps of different diameters, a respirator, gloves and a hair dryer. If you are in the room, cover the table!

1. Everything should be at hand! Fix the paper, open the cans and shake well, place paper, caps and brush next to you.

2. Choose the pattern. I have classics, these aee pictures of the moon or space. Place the lid in the middle of the sheet and spray the paint on the contour of the lid as if outlining the contour. Remove the lid and paint the moon make it different! Mix red and yellow colors! As soon as you like your moon — cover the finished moon and start painting the night sky. To do this, paint the background from top to bottom, combining blue and black.

3. Next, let's paint clouds! To do this, take a piece of A4 cardboard, tear the edge manually picturing sloppy clouds. Apply the cardboard horizontally and paint white, so there are delicate and fluffy clouds. Don't forget about the moon — it needs to be revived. Spray the upper contour of the lid with light yellow.

4. Next, dry everything, remove the cover from the moon, turn on the hair dryer and dry! Artists that paint at resorts use the elements of the show — they turn on the burner and set fire to the painting itself — it turns out effectively. The remains of wet paint evaporate immediately! But we cannot do it, so use a hair dryer patiently!

5. We proceed to the final moment. It is necessary to draw the horizon and the objects we want — in my case, it is a small hill with conifer trees. First of all, take the cardboard, flat sheet and using it instead of a ruler draw the horizon with black paint.

Also, paint the edges of land with a very light layer of black and blue. Dry again.

Now, armed with a brush, paint conifer trees. To do this, take a newspaper sheet, spray paint from a can and draw! Again, dry and then draw snow on the branches of the trees. It remains only to cover the ground with snow. With the help of a cardboard, spray the horizon line just below the dark color, spray the whole earth in a light layer, dry and spray the trace of the moon in the middle with yellow paint .

Add snowfall — apply white paint on paper, dip your fingers in the paint and sprinkle on the picture! Everything is ready!

P.S. you are to rehearse every stage on the draft at hand!

Dry the painting, place it in a frame!