Crochet Donuts Based on Children's Drawings

I want to share my tutorial with crocheting lovers.
One day my seven-year-old daughter, who loves to cook and draw, brought me a picture with donuts and asked me a question: "Mom, will you make me such?" But we must bear in mind that I don't like to cook, but love to crochet.
So, I decided to crochet donuts, then you can play with them and treat bears and dolls.

I used "Iris" yarn (100% cotton), two threads were enough to make it thick and for sintepon not to stuck out.

Crochet 20 chain stitches, band it with 7 rows of single crochets. Topping is crocheted in similar way, just crochet 23 chain stitches and starting with 5th row, crochet the bumps (interchange 3-5 single crochets and knit back), bend the 6th row with single crochets.

Crochet the dressing on the topping.

Sew the circles together. At first, small inner circle, then, the outer large with a matching thread, using a needle over the edge. Leave 2-3 cm unsewn and fill the donut with batting, then sew up the hole. By the way, you can use it as a needlecase.

Sew the topping with a matching thread over the edge. Decorate with a chocolate heart. You may crochet it, using a scheme.

It turned out to be a chocolate mint donut.

Based on unique design.

How to knit a strawberry-chocolate donut with a raspberry based on child's drawings, see the next tutorial.