45 Ideas to Decorate Radiators, or How to Cover Them up

Making renovation in the nursery, I thought about decorating the radiator. I tried to find a variety of ideas and design options concerning radiators.

The correct approach to the decoration of the radiator is based not only on the aesthetic component, but also, on the functional purpose of the heating battery.

There are a number of parameters to choose possible options for decoration of heating batteries. For great result, making decision about radiator design, it is necessary to take into consideration the following information:

1) initial features of the object of decoration;

2) the style of the room in which the batteries are located:

3) the color scheme of the room and the style of its design:

4) functional purpose of the room.

If you do great repairs, you can certainly hide the battery in the wall with the help of niches made of drywall, chipboard or plastic. Ventilation of heat and its removal from the battery, in this case, is carried out through the grid, which must be arranged in such a niche.

Well, if you have minor repairs (as we did), or you just decided to refresh the interior, it is more convenient to decorate them differently. The main thing is that the design of your radiator provides access to the heating battery. At the same time, closing the radiators performs the function of protecting children from injuries.

Screens, boxes and niches are beautiful, you can choose them for any interior. This type of decor is used, as a rule, in living rooms and is a perfect stylistic solution for them. Closing the batteries in children's rooms with boxes and screens is the best solution both for safety purposes and for decorative purposes. The panel made of wood or chipboard can be decorated with bright patterns and used as a game element.

Sometimes, even if you repaint the battery, it can radically change the look of the room.

I really like the options when the heating battery is combined with a place to relax. It's so nice to sit on the windowsill with a cup of coffee and a book.

Window sill, transforming into a table and cabinets on the sides can also be a lovely option for a child room.

Battery heating, disguised as a chest of drawers or a table with cabinets is a good option for a small room when every meter counts.

We have a pipe in the kitchen and if it can not be closed curtains, here is a decor I really liked.

Here are some options that, I hope, will be useful in decorating the batteries and giving a new look to your interior.