Fairy Houses: Magical Ceramic Candle Holders by Antje Rosemann
  • Category: Ideas & Inspiration
  • Practices: Ceramics

For me, comfort is created with little things: decorative pillowcases, beautiful arrangement of books on the shelf, interesting set on the table. Of course, lighting is of great importance. In winter, we especially feel the lack of sunlight, so we want to have various kinds of lamps, candles, night lights around us... And here you cannot do without peculiar candleholders!

If you as me, love fairy tales, you will certainly like the work by Antje Rosemann, a German craftswoman. She creates wonderful tiny houses from clay and plaster in which fairies would love to live. In fact, each candleholder has its own character: the first can be found on the seacoast, the secons is great for a cat or owl, and the third is decorated for the holiday, Christmas or Halloween. There is even a tiny pottery workshop among these ceramic houses!

The artist's studio is called Honiglicht - "Honey light". Very symbolic, isn't it? :)

I suggest looking at these charming candleholders:

Put "Like", add the publication to your favorites and share your impressions in the comments!