10 Reasons to Do Handicraft

Handicraft for some people is the meaning of life and a source of income, while for others it is just a hobby. Why has a woman always been busy with manual work at all times?

Here is the list of reasons:

Number One. It's heartful! Handicraft calms down and distracts from external stimuli. It is some kind of meditation, a symbol of peace and mind order. A way to distract from noise and get a lot of positive emotions. Constant smooth movements allow you to focus and set the flow of thoughts, making you gentle and sweet! By Handicraft, a woman becomes more feminine. By connecting with nature, we improve the endocrine profile. Monotonous movements have a good effect on your heart rhythm, muscles and overall nervous system. Handicraft is a great antidepressant.

Number Two. Gifts for our close people is a piece of love and attention. After many years, you will remember how you were making it and looking for the material, how you wanted to make a surprise for your close person. In response, the person who received the gift would know that you worked for him, and did not just go and bought it in the nearest store.

Number Three. You can teach your children, grandchildren your skills — transfer your knowledge and skills, as it was with me in my childhood — from grandmother to granddaughter. This is a great way to make your child diligent, to accustom to work and distract from gadgets! I agree that now there are a lot of detailed tutorials, but trust me, not every Craftsperson is ready to tell you all the secrets! Any work is unique, so let us be be creative.

Number Four. A handmade work is exclusive, which only you will have and in a single copy. You always want to have something that will please you and surprise others, driving up the demand for your goods! Do not forget that Coco Chanel, one of the most famous people, became successful and started her career with sewing children's and women's clothing and at that time no one knew about her. Only Chanel believed in herself and wore her own outfits.

Number Five. This is a reason to be proud of yourself. Perhaps not immediately, but over time, your family and friends will set you as an example and tell people about your talent, respectively, raising your self-esteem. When you are loved and praised, it is very good for health! :)

Number Six. You may leave a mark in history and become an antiquity! Just imagine that in 100 years your works will be examined in applied art museums, and you will be admired and wondered for your talent. If your great-grandchildren create a Museum named after you, people will see your works and writings in the notebooks, mannequins and photographs that you once made and left stored in the Cloud :) Personally, when I think about it, I feel proud...

Number Seven. It is profitable, not in many cases, but it is possible to earn good money for a piece of your work.

Number Eight. With Handicraft, you never stop learning, which makes you and your works unique. You can afford to go out of the ordinary, create something new and original, each time realizing that this is not the limit. Thinking over new ideas, you gradually develop your taste and sense of style.

Number Nine. While doing Handicraft, you find friends and your social circle expands, so you meet like-minded people with whom you can consult or exchange ideas. You can make a barter, which is also nice, you are not be able to do everything at once! For example, I do not know how to work with wood, but I know how to knit very well, why not find a person who, in return, for his wonderful handmade table, will receive my own work free of charge? A great way to develop yourself as a marketing expert. By the way, one more reason why to do Handicraft!

Number Ten. Handicraft helps to save family budget. It's great when a father can earn money, and a mother can dress up the whole family. At the same time, everyone is happy, you get clothes that fit you well, out of good fabric and unusual. And you can you save on Christmas costumes for children! Buying a good fency dress in the store is very expensive, but make it yourself is much more profitable and interesting! Your relationship in the family, especially with children, will get warmer and brighter!

Handicraft has at least 10 advantages, but still, many people try to find negative aspects in it, supporting their idea by the fact that in modern world manual work takes a lot of time.