Unusual 'Taupe' Color in Fashion and Interior

I personally love taupe color, it was at the peak a few years ago and I thought that its acute trend has gone. But no!

It is still on fashion trends, so let's consider it in the application to the house in more detail. And it is interesting to know how many fans of this color there are among you, my dear readers.

Taupe is from Latin and is preserved in French as the name of the European mole. Its fur skin has an original color — a mixture of gray with brown and lilac tint. It is difficult color to describe, yes.

This easy lilacky shade is meant when distinguishing taupe from simple gray.

Taupe color is very common in accessories, cosmetics and fashion. A couple of pictures is just for illustration, make allowance for the colors on the Internet, the nuances are often not seen in the pictures, you see beige and gray.

But I'm not talking about fashion, but about the interiors. This color is very noble, calm, soft and combined with everything. It can act as a background, a frame, a balance support in the presence of bright interior items, and can be slightly diluted with related beige, gray, lilac shades.

So, living rooms:

In interiors taupe color can be in wallpaper or paint on walls, furniture, curtains, textiles.

Now — a bedroom:

Let's look at a kitchen:

And bathrooms:

This is a small overview of the treasury of ideas, concepts and interior solutions. I wish you all successful creativity!