Let's Transform the Space Using Dividing Walls: 49 Creative Ideas

I would like to share with you ideas of transformation of an apartment or a house with the help of dividing walls. Thinking about dividing walls, Russians at once have an association with a dividing wardrobe in a soviet apartment. I remember the favorite movie "You Are My Only One" with Alexander Zbruev and Marina Neyelova, where a small room is divided with a wardrobe, and it has the whole story of their family life.

Dividing walls are usually used to zone a room with several functions. A living room is divided into a place to relax and to receive guests or a sleeping area and a workplace. A kitchen is divided into a functional part for cooking and eating. A children's room is separated from a sleeping and study area. And in a studio apartment light weightless dividing walls are simply vital. They are made of different materials, there is a huge selection of them: glass, metal, wood, polymeric materials, textiles. Something of this can be designed and implemented only by designers and professional builders, and something is available to us.

Dividing walls of plastic pipes and openwork macrame panels look unusual:

The theme of zoning rooms with dividing walls is volume. One of the types of such walls is a screen. I hope my collection of ideas will be useful to you, and someone will get inspired to remake an apartment or a house.

With respect, Kovalevskaya Anguelina.