Boho is Comfortable. Stylish and Comfortable Knit Outfits by Dictons and Caterine Andre

I don't know about you, but over time it is increasingly difficult for me to keep the style and my back straight. I want to spread like a jellyfish in the sun and never feel pressed, rubbed, bumped.

If you are not such a weakling as I am, it is possible not to read the next part. And if you sometimes catch yourself thinking about that, I offer you to meet these two interesting brands that mainly focus on knitwear products.

Knitwear is our everything! It can be formal and avant-garde, classical and romantic, always remaining super-comfortable and sociable. Replace a simple jacket with a knitted cardigan and the softness and the touch of femininity is manifested in the "iron lady" look. It is appropriate in the wardrobe for all year round, it is equally good made of wool, linen and cotton.

A thin tank or a warm coat, pants for every day or a fancy dress — everything can be made of knit!

There is a great choice on the market of finished and handmade products. It would seem that it should make our life easier. But as you probably know, we all know the feeling when you don't know where to look first and it seems that there is nothing you want to buy?

You just have to know the "fishing spots"!

I'll start with the Spanish DICTONS brand. It is young and energetic, and its place of birth — Barcelona — is not boring at all. Cheerfulness and vitality can be clearly seen in its coloristic decisions. When I want some "vitamins" and color therapy, I immediately think of DICTONS.

I can only say one thing — its items are very comfortable, modern, communicative. The size range is quite wide, so almost everyone can pick up something. One thing that makes me confused is the prices...

On the other hand, can we, girls from Livemaster, regret it? We can simply "look at designs" and then make something of our own, better than the original, can't we?

First, let's visit the backstage. It is always interesting!

Here how the color images of the collections are born...

The hallmark of the brand — the finest jacquard fabric with complex patterns.

Then — comfortable and modern designs.

They seem to be bright, but within reasonable bounds, right? Probably because the brightness of the colors of one garment is almost always balanced by something solid in the ensemble. Calm and clear silhouettes play an important role.

Monochromatic things are also fine. Here texture and unusual cuts are on the foreground.

I like it. And you?

The next brand, which I can't help but mention of, is the French CATERINE ANDRE. The brand was founded in 1995 and has received worldwide recognition. Things are produced in France and successfully sold worldwide.

Catherine herself is still at the helm of the company and she is the only designer. Things are produced in small batches.

Isn't this the author's work?

Catherine masterfully works with color. But if DICTONS' color is clean and large, here we see subtle nuance of colors in complex patterns. Her items are not for a city energetic person, but rather for a dreamy gentle virgo.

No wonder all the photo shoot of collections are made in nature — Catherine's items are in a great tune with the surrounding landscape.

Let's look at the items a bit closer.

Hope you were able to get an overview of two brands completely different in style, but united by high quality.

Yes, these clothes are not for a strict dress code. These clothes are for a good mood!

And let it always accompany you, whatever you wear!

Ahead of us there is a lot more interesting, I won't say goodbye for long.

Olga