Balcony of My Dreams: 35 Options for Decoration and Design

The idea of decorating a balcony has been sitting in my head or a long time. Because a balcony is another full-fledged space where you can not only hang clothes, but also create a whole world.

The most romantic balcony in the world: the place where the legend was born — the House of Juliet in Verona. A few centuries ago the most beautiful (and the saddest) love story was born there, it became the classics of world literature. Tourists from all over the world come to walk in the cobbled yard in front of the house, and make their fondest wishes.

Maybe that's why the word "balcony" creates romantic associations for me. I immediately want to be alone for creative ideas or just relaxing. I can not always go to nature and regain my strength after a working day. A balcony is the place where you can just sleep in the fresh air, read a newspaper, watch the news in gadgets, make a selfie with a cup of coffee to make your friends jealous. A balcony is a place for reflections.

So many people dream about a cozy balcony, but in reality, balconies serve as a warehouse where you store old stuff, tools or empty jars. First you should convince yourself to let go of old things that are stored on your balcony in the hope that they will ever be useful — if they are not needed in the course of a year, they must be thrown away or given to the needy. And you can hide jars and tools in a locker, which will also serve as a bench.

Sometimes you can use it as additional space for storing things (not junk!) or make your little workshop there.

Lie down on a window-sill.

Hold a business meeting.