Cat Worlds by the Artist Bill Bell

Cat worlds by the artist Bill Bell.

"There is more summer than winter, There is more happiness than misery,

I'm ready to fall in nirvana the day of the world mess."

In 1982, the self-taught artist from Philadelphia, Bill Bell unexpectedly took up painting after a successful career as a musician and Executive Director of a record company.

"Painting is my pleasure, my therapy and my calling," — writes the artist.

Bill Bell is a self-taught artist, his drawings are built on memories and impressions of people, places, pets, events, dreams and nonsense that have shaped his life. Working with bright acrylic paints, he creates richly detailed and visually complex scenes rarely using a central figure of the painting, the most interesting in his paintings is the details. They can be considered for a very long time, every inch of a painting can be studied.

His unique and charming designs were reproduced in large editions as print editions, posters, greeting cards, t-shirts, puzzles, children's books, album covers and several series of collector plates for the United States Mint.

Fabulous works by Bill Bell with many interesting details invite viewers to explore the entire canvas. Each of his paintings is filled with joy that he prefers to see in his life.

Bill's paintings can be seen on utensils, clocks, puzzles, cards, posters, textiles, etc., He has illustrated several children's books and his clients are: McDonald's, Pepsi, Gold Medal, The Pillsbury Doughboy, the New York Yankees. Bill Bell's works are known in New York, Montreal, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. And of course, thanks to the Internet, they are known much more widely.

The history of this wonderful artist tells us that it is never too late to do what you love.