Amazing Patchwork Landscapes by Cindy Hoppe

I found a very interesting person on the Internet — CINDY HOPPE from Canada (Saskatoon). I was looking for patchwork jackets and she indeed had pretty, unique and cheerful jackets :) But this is another story... The sceneries are very interesting.

She lives on a farm, its nature has not very eye-pleasing contrasts, there is no exotic and unusual scenery, but she creates such wonderful things. Pay attention to the sky — this is painting with scraps and thread. Yes, and she mostly uses the patches that have already been used. And felt and dyeing.

CINDY is a mother of three children, from a family of artists. She also received art education. She tried many techniques and areas, ceramics painting, macrame, and more, but patchwork wall panels are, of course, the pinnacle of her creativity. And I really hope that her works will inspire many people who need to create beauty during long winter evenings in a country house or a city apartment.

If you are interested you can go to her site and see her works. Just type CINDY HOPPE