New Works by the Genius of Quilling Yulia Brodskaya: Stunning And Unusual Items of Ordinary Paper

When in the vast networks of the Internet I came across the works by Yulia Brodskaya, the very first instinct was to share these amazing works here on Livemaster. And I was surprised when in the search I found as much as a few articles about her! So why haven't we seen them? I even felt shame that I haven't opened such a wonderful and original artist to the public of Livemaster :) But I learned a lot from these articles, I learned more about Yulia, thank you, the authors of these publications.

I decided to make a publication with her works, as the existing articles contain her quite old works, and there are new interesting creations.

So I fill in this blank, pre-telling a little bit about the amazing author of these amazing works.

She made a name for herself and rightfully bears the title of the genius of quilling. Her works are worth praising in the finest colors, and admirers of Yulia look forward to her new works. The Russian by birth, British artist Yulia Brodskaya has received international recognition in this art. Brodskaya's portfolio has drawn attention and endless admiration for many years. She has honed her skills for a long time, constantly challenging herself, and finding new ways of quilling practice. The themes vary from books printing to portrait works, each composition emphasizes her creative view on color and texture of the material.

Yulia Brodskaya was born and raised in Moscow, and in 2006 she moved to the UK and got higher education there, she turned her passion into a profession. Illustrations created by Julia of paper, are of such a high quality and so unique, that there is a lot of orders for her works: Julia created quilling paintings for the decoration of books, packs of chocolates, for advertising, Nokiа, FORD, Starbucks, The Guardian, French airports, for posters of various events and festivals and much more.

So, some of her recent works:

JADE — an amazing portrait with abundance of flowers and rich colors, as if it's not pieces of paper but sweeping strokes of oil paint.

TOPAZ — Julia makes portraits of the elderly with great love. You can read their lives on their faces..

Flowers. According to Julia, this is one of her favorite themes.

Wimbledon Clubhouse artwork – Julia became the official artist of The Championships, Wimbledon in 2015. In her work the main elements are placed in accordance with the sports facilities on the map of Wimbledon.

Lipstick — it turns out that it's great that you can draw glass objects in the technique of quilling, and even with the reflection!

Textile market — in this work, the atmosphere of a market is surprisingly subtly conveyed — it is a crazy abundance of colors!

USPS Heart Stamp — a postage stamp by Julia.

Suction — a portrait of an old man, made on black paper with white stripes. This is a rather unusual coloring for Julia, but it looks very impressive as usual!

Ford. Julia collaborated with Ford, making posters with the participation of three popular models.

King's College. Julia made a few pictures for the Royal College.

White Stuff SALE — a sale poster for White Stuff. In addition to large white letters the poster includes recognizable motifs of the brand, made on a red background. In addition, Julia made an alphabet, which now is used for interior decoration and advertising companies.

Thank you for your attention, I hope you enjoyed!