Bedside Table: 37 Cool Ideas for Your Bedroom

Winter. Everybody wants comfort — to lie around with a book in bed and drink hot cocoa. And before you doze off, put the cup on a convenient bedside table. Bedside tables and shelves are exactly what I am interested in now. The one that is standing in my bedroom, is a bulky object of glass and metal that can not be combined with the concept of home heat. I decided to search the Internet for ideas to create the perfect handmade table. Preferably simple and low cost. Well, I want to share with you the most interesting options.

The first applicant for the right to become a bedside table is a wooden box:

Its wicker brother will make it competitive:

A storehouse of materials for this kind of furniture is a repair of an outdoor construction site. Everything can be used. Pipes:

Cut trees:

Concrete blocks:

Wood panels:

By the way, here's another interesting variant of a bedside table with a lamp:

Let's pay attention to those subjects which you won't regret after decorating. The lattice from a refrigerator or an old cage for a rodent (without the rodent):

An old suitcase:

The textbooks which are not accepted in the school library:

Faceless paper folders + baby cubes:

Of course, furniture can be made of old furniture! A cabinet with lost drawers will become a bedside table with pleasure:

Lonely chairs and stools:

Look, what a great idea: the stools legs are wrapped with twine, creating an additional shelf:

You can make two bedside tables of one simple table:

I adore these versions of tables-ladders:

If there is no place for a bedside table, choose a bedside shelf:

By the way, here is one of many options of fixing such a shelf:

Options that look simple, but you can make them in an hour:

Micro-shelves for those who have very little free space:

But what to do if you suddenly found a lost box from that pink bedside table

If there's only room for shelves, but you disagree on something smaller than a table:

Here are the options that seem to me highly questionable in terms of reliability, but as an idea they have the right to exist:

I want to show you a couple of options of coffee tables, which are also easy to make: