50 Ideas of Beautiful Fences in the Countryside

Country fences are not a piece of luxury but the first necessity.

In our days, high solid metal and stone fences are on trend. Even the suburban houses owners often try to dissociate themselves from the neighbors with a "fortress wall".

At the other extreme — "budget" fence netting that may protect from freely grazing animals, but they do not add to the beauty and elegance of the countryside.

Meanwhile, there are many options for building a new fence or decoration of an existing one.

I want to offer you a few interesting ideas of fences design that won't look corny. Ranging from the simple, but cute and original, to the luxurious (the neighbors will be jealous!).

The most common wooden fence can be built even by a novice craftsman, if he can work with a hammer and a hacksaw. Add a little imagination (or use one of the proposed ideas), and you will get a real decoration for the house, not a simple fence.

For those who love bright colors, have an outstanding sense of humor and desire to create something unusual out of available materials, a multi-colored fence is a real find. You can make it of practically anything.

And if the area of your site is large and you've already built a monolithic fence, maybe these ideas will help you to make and use the area of the fence for an interesting landscape design.

If you are interested in any particular idea in the pictures, I will answer with pleasure.

I wish you pleasant viewing and inspiration for the beautiful design of your site.

Of course I couldn't miss this option — my favorite cats!

Well, here are variations on the theme of "I made it of what I had".

Yeah, really very original... But nobody has something like that!

Though all the fences are amazing no matter how the ideas captivated us, the best part of your garden is you and your loved ones. May there be cosiness and light in all the corners of your garden!