Complex Patterns, Cannetille, Beads and Sequins in Beautiful High Fashion Embroidery

In continuation of my past publications about the high fashion embroideries here is another selection of creative embroideries from the Internet :)

In this part there is a lot of examples of embroidery with sequins (paillettes) and glass beads. But not only with them: there are very beautiful embroideries with threads, not to mention the fact that almost everywhere complex patterns have beads and bugle beads, sequins, thread, beads, fabric elements, and even plastic cords!

This selection mainly contains close up photos.

Most of the photos of the embroideries in the process of execution show that the most common and the fastest way is the embroidery on a frame when an embroiderer uses two hands, with a needle-shaped hook.

But classic embroidery has a special charm...

In many pictures the most interesting details become visible only when sharpening in Photoshop. Look closely — how unusually it is made. On fabric there is a painting in the form of bouquets of ribbons and white beads. And then here is the embroidery: real beads and ribbons, as if sprouting from the picture, sequins in the shape of gold leaves and rhinestones, and the most interesting — a shiny plastic cord.

I wonder how many people like me wanted to decorate cuffs of their shirts with such embroidery? :)

Simple glass bugle beads, plain beads are used... But the embroidery is so beautiful!

Such a beautiful combination of tenderness, simplicity and luxury... I really liked the decor.

Designers like geometric patterns :) There are many of them in the selection.

I remember someone said in the discussion that this embroidery was made with... "cannetille"?..

And this is the picture that I saved because of the unusual materials of embroidery. I'm not sure that they are not brooches... and that, for example, red twigs are not corals. If you look closely, it seems that they can be painted little sprigs of plants. But I haven't seen glass beads of this type as here — long, similar to tiny glasses. And stamens seem to be made of wire, they are very interesting. They are like pins for jewelry with colored heads.

You can almost confidently say that this is Chanel without checking in a search engine :) The flowers are made of transparent gathered ribbon — a great finding.

... But here it looks like the flowers are cut from plastic bottles. By the way, I've just realized... it seems that in the picture there are lots of hairpins!

This is also very sweet and gentle.

Some examples of unusual use of beads in embroidery.

Geometric patterns...

This is all!

Thank you all for your attention!