DIY Table Christmas Tree of Tinsel

This is a fairly simple table Christmas tree :) This tutorial is spontaneous, because I was going to make a Christmas tree for the background, to add festive mood to the photos of jewelry, and at the last moment I remembered that maybe it would be useful to someone, so the photos, so to speak, are made "in the field" :)

Such a tree can be made in any color and even texture! It all depends on what kind of tinsel you have at home or in a shop and, of course, on your imagination!

I really like silver trees with white and silver toys, so I've chosen this variant.

We will need:

1. A piece of PVC pipe of a small diameter (you can use a wooden stick).
2. Wire.
3. A drill with a thin drill bit (smaller than the diameter of the wire so that the wire could be put in the tube tightly).
4. A glue gun and pliers.
5. A small piece of wood for the base and beautiful fabric for wrapping.
6. White mother-of-pearl or silver paint.
7. A hammer and a wooden stick.
8. Tinsel and decorations:)

I decided to make the trunk of a PVC pipe — it is durable and easily drilled. You need to mark the pipe for drilling — in these holes you will put branches. I made dots, one above the other so that the wire couldn't not intersect inside the pipe and nothing came into its way.

Then I painted the pipe to match the color of the Christmas tree:

While the paint was drying I sprinkled it lightly with glitter, but you can do without it.
Then, cutting the wire (not too soft) into three equal parts, I put it in the lower tier of the trunk of the future tree. I strung the tinsel on them (you can wrap and fix it with a glue gun) and then bent the ends with pliers so that the wire couldn't scratch. I did the same with the next two tiers, cutting the shorter pieces of wire for each new layer, moving up from the bottom. And the last, the fourth layer is made of two short pieces of wire, instead of three.

When the branches are ready, you need to make the basis. I took a wooden block and drilled a hole in it, inserted one end of a wooden stick in the tube, the other one in the block.

Before putting a stick, you need to cover the basis with fabric. I had a piece of rainbow iridescent silver brocade and it matched perfectly.

Now we have to make the top and you can already decorate your winter beauty :) For the top I took a silver star and it is also possible to put it on a wood stick, but all I had was packing tape :) I put it in the pipe, and glued a piece of tinsel by the edge to hide the junction of the pipe with the star.

And finally, our beauty is ready! Photos on the background of this Christmas tree have a New Year mood!