The Boy Who Knits: Charming Works by Jake Henzler

Historically, knitting is a male kind of creativity. Unfortunately, there are not many artisans among men. I'd like to tell you today about one wonderful craftsman.

The Australian Jake Henzler got seriously into knitting about three years ago, but the real fame and recognition he got after creating the original hand-knitted blanket panel "Copenhagen Building Blocks". Through creativity he expressed his impressions of the capital of Denmark, where he lived for a year and where he fell in love with the recognised Danish architecture.

Working on this ambitious project, Jake shared photos of the process of knitting and assembling:

And here is the finished product and its reverse side:

Despite the popularity of this particular work, the passion of Jake is not "large forms", but... cute knitted toys. "While I knit one toy I already have an idea for the next one in my head. So I start making a new toy right after the previous one, " says the knitter, and the founder of the brand Boy Knits World.

Each adorable animal, plant or bird has a name, and sometimes the whole story behind. They change outfits, do creative work, read books, prepare for holidays... live their lives to the fullest :)

I suggest you visiting the toys by Jake Henzler and see with your own eyes!

Meet the raccoon Romeo. He loves to dress in the costume of Robin, the Batman's greatest sidekick.:

And here we have the artist Nora:

Brothers-cactuses... with a cactus:

The "portrait" koala in the image of Patrick Wolf, the British singer and musician:

The head of Henny's Egg-Minding Service, Henny chicken with colleagues Teri Hatcher and Princess Leia:

The bee Deborah is very fond of the novels of Jane Austen, writing letters and knitting blankets for charity:

The king Tiger and the king of seals Sebastian:

The rabbit Miffy wears a suit of Black Pete on Christmas — the helper of the Dutch Sinterklaas, which delivers gifts to obedient children:

The red squirrel from Hellerup, Copenhagen:

Cheburashka, is that you? :)

Little Hermione probably teaches the chicken Gussie from Ravenclaw to properly pronounce the spell "Wingardium Leviosa":

The true scout Sam Shakusky from the "Moonrise Kingdom" movie:

The mice Sam and Julia are exploring the library shelf:

The bear Neil loves to knit:

And the koala Estelle — the owner of a miniature flower shop, "Big Hands, Little Flowers" :

The rabbit Nüntje often helps Neil and Estelle:

And Nüntje is a great mod and lover of cats :)

Like, add this publication to your favorites and write in comments what works you like the most. Thank you for your attention! :)