Interior Christmas Wreaths

December came again, and our beloved New Year, holidays, gifts, feast and just a great time of year are on the horizon.
One of the types of preparation for the holiday is home decoration. A wreath is a popular attribute. It can be for autumn or Easter, but now we need a Christmas wreath.

I am not going to delve into the history of this symbol. I think it was invented by a Protestant pastor (or a Catholic priest), so it is believed that the fashion for this decoration came to Russia from the West. There is another point of view: ancestors of the Russians, the ancient Slavs wove wreaths of branches and herbs, brought them home, the wreaths dried up and became talismans of home and family.
I think that Christmas wreaths are popular not dew to a religious or traditional component, but due to the fact that they are just beautiful!
These adorable wreaths can be made of various materials! Pine branches and garlands of fresh and artificial flowers, Christmas decorations and tinsel, sweets and cakes, soft toys and balls of yarn — anything that will prompt the imagination of an artisan.
However, today I want to talk about the wreaths that I like the most — modest, unassuming, made of natural materials, preserving the smell of the forest or garden, as well as admire the photographs of the interiors where these wreaths are used.
Most traditional wreaths are made of pine branches, cones, dried berries and fruits. They usually decorate a living room and designed to be in harmony with a decorated tree.

You can weave a wreath of branches of evergreens and hang it on the chandelier over the dining area

Wreaths look great on a fireplace or a mantel with other Christmas things.

In addition to the living room, with wreaths you can also give a Christmas feel to a bedroom

a kitchen,

a hallway and stairs.

You can choose a quite austere decoration even for the office of a harsh and brutal man.

And here is a funny-looking wreath in composition with vintage skates. (I have them too! I got them in the 80s. Here's an idea to use, well, except for their intended purpose).

Happy owners of their own estates might traditionally hang wreaths (one or a few identical wreaths) on the front door

Or decorate the entrance area.

You don't have to put a wreath on a wall, just put it on a table with candles (but never leave them unattended, such an arrangement is very flammable).

In short, a Christmas wreath is a cute and stylish holiday decoration!
Congratulations to all the artists and guests of Livemaster and happy New Year and merry Christmas!