Fancy Bags by Braccialini

Once I saw the bags by the brand Braccialini and was totally blown away by their fancy! I wondered who created such beauty. I found some information to share :)

First there was a small creative studio of a couple — Carla and Roberto Braccialini. They made bags of straw. For twenty years, the company continued its activity, developing its original style.

In 1976, the family suffered a misfortune — Roberto died. The entire production rested on Carla's shoulders. She made an enormous effort to save the family business. The sons Riccardo, Massimo didn't leave their mother in a difficult moment, and together they were able to develop the company. Carla decided to work with new materials — leather of different textures and embossing. She added to decor such fabrics as silk and velvet, denim and wool, and even lace. She used steel hardware and lavishly decorated bags with semi-precious stones. The Braccialini style became very popular: bright, fancy bags with attention to detail were sold in dozens of countries. More and more fashionistas could decorate their outfits with a unique bag by the Braccialini brand.

Eventually Carla Braccialini signed a contract with various fashion corporations, which, of course, multiplied the production of bags and their assortment :) Today this brand makes wallets, gloves, belts, glasses and watches.

Braccialini is still a family company: the creative director Massimo Braccialini and the marketing director Lorenzo Braccialini.

The bags by Braccialini are created in an unusual form: cars and trams, lions and frogs, phones, and violins. There are different collections of bags with animals. There are collection inspired by vacations, traveling, household items and much more.

The brand also has a series of bags in the technique of patchwork

Carla did not forget about the always popular theme of flowers.

For active individuals — stylish backpacks!

A crossbody bag or a clutch will add a dose of femininity and brightness to your look — Braccialini tried hard.

And several variants of unusual handbags, so to speak, for dessert :)

All the bags in this post are a drop in the sea of accessories in the world of Carla.
In general, fans of unusual things must approach Braccialini for bags or ideas for creativity :)
For you, Julia :)