Christmas Show Windows of Galeries Lafayette Paris 2018

Take a walk along the facade of the Galeries Lafayette and take a look at the Christmas showcase.

The Galeries Lafayette French department store chain was founded in 1983. The department store attracts thousands of tourists and shopaholics. The architecture of a department store is particularly famous by its glass dome made by Jacques Gruber in the Art Nouveau style. The show window artisans decorate the dome as a kind of a visiting card of Galeries Lafayette.

If you visit this department store, you will definitely hear Russian speech not once, Russian tourists love to be here. It is worth going up to the top floor of Galeries Lafayette on the Boulevard Haussmann. A wonderful view of Paris opens there, you can see the dome of the Grand Opera very close. On the upper level there are cafes and souvenir shops. In souvenir shops you can find a lot of cute gifts, such as a greeting card with a dove in a classic beret and a lettering "Proud as a Dove."

On the highest, I guess, the fourth floor there is a large store with goods for artists and hobby goods. You can't leave it quickly. I found there what I couldn't find elsewhere, an album of black paper of excellent quality. I needed it for sketches during the trip.

It is possible to observe trends here. Flamingos have not gone out of fashion for a few years. And now, flamingos are still in the windows.

A story about a ranger boy and a girl! They were on the bottom of the sea. They obviously search for gifts.

A pathfinder mushroom on a grocery field seems to be asking for a festive table.

It chooses, seeks out a perfume. I like these fabulous muzzles (I can't name them the other way) of the biggest roses. The roses are like old fairies, they probably are.

On the ice, surrounded by polar bears in trendy down jackets.

The series of show windows with monsters and huge hanging eyes. Find a flamingo here.

Funny monsters are everywhere, they even climbed the dome of the building.

A grand staircase strewn with dressy shoes becomes a holiday tree.

I wish you all festive mood!