Winter is not for Bead Necklaces? Not This Winter!

For some people December is a high season of sales, Christmas fever, gifts, clothes, pigs. And for the ceramist and artisan of bead necklaces December is sad time. What to do: beads, especially ceramic beads are considered a summer accessory. In winter people generally do not wear jewelry: it is not visible, easy to lose, to cling to something warm) I devoted a publication to this crucial problem of cold seasons.
This year I won't write extra words. This year the world's leading designers told everything for me. So I'd rather focus on pictures. Autumn-winter fashion 2018 not only allows, but prescribes wearing jewelry. Any jewelry. The more and the bigger they are, the better. Beads and other decorations on a neck are not forbidden to wear even over a coat!

For example, Armani.

Beads of different materials, different shapes, mostly large beads become almost the main part of a look. They are so large and bright that they do not need to be chosen for certain clothing. Such jewelry will outshine any outfit.

But if you have small pearls, let it be many, very many of them!

Gucci is even more radical. It is not satisfied simply with exaggerated size and number of jewelry on a particular girl.

Jewelry should not just dominate, it must prevail. And even if you pick up a live snake, the focus must be on beads — multi-layered, bright, crazy.

Everything else this season has almost no value (Gucci says so). Even a face is not needed. A ski mask will do)

Of course, in combination with beads and a huge brooch!

And sometimes even clothes are extra. Jewelry is more important. It will decorate and keep warm.

Dolce&Gabbana traditionally tends to be more elegant, and does not make women ugly.

Their cute and flirty beads are seen under their warm clothing. It is romantic and feminine.

Chloe didn't dare to play with a coat, but knit without beads is money to burn, according to the designers of the fashion house.

Circles, coins — one of the biggest jewelry trends of the season. Small? Not surprising for the fashion house, whose core values are femininity, lightness, simplicity...

Here is a little bigger one — for those who wish.

But if you want something truly modern — you need chains and rings by Versace. Big, bright, crazy, androgynous! It wrapped the girls and all the others from frosts with silk scarves and added a fashionable necklace.

And now there is a lot of Chanel. Chanel is the queen of fashion, the queen of beads.
It masterfully plays with another trend of the season — multi-tiered, incompatible, incongruous — more than anyone. And at first it looks modest — like in this photo. Purely Chanel until you begin to get accustomed and notice numerous details!

And all the while everything shimmers, sparkles, merging with the pattern of the dress and shamelessly disharmonizing with it.

Do you remember the famous photos of Coco Chanel in pearl sautoirs? This game is offered by a classic fashion house today. In my opinion, the logo is unnecessary.

However, letters are also part of the 2018 trends.

Those long, glittering beads interspersed with silver chains are not only a tribute to the signature style of Chanel. The image of the season is a beauty-emansipe of the 20s of the last century.

At the time ladies, emancipated ladies in particular wore a lot of jewelry. A lot. Beads (and everything that can be hung on a neck) were the most popular. And nobody asked the question: Is it possible? Is it worth it? The main thing was to be beautiful and unusual!