New Ideas of Bags by Atsuco Sasaki
  • Category: Ideas & Inspiration
  • Practices: Felting

The first selection of her works is here>>

As always, checking my email, I unsuspectingly stumbled upon new works of this wonderful felting artisan. And I thought, she developed! And we may be greatly inspired for the next week by her example and hard work.

This time I found the photo where she shows her handbags by herself, and to be honest, I liked them even more. Especially the black bag with horns, at first I did not like it, but when I saw it combined with an outfit, I included it into the collection that you can evaluate. With the right choice of clothing it looks very stylish!

In these photos we can see what the artist intended to say inventing her products. This is especially true for fashion. A separate product often looks lonely and you can not always understand the idea. In a look everything is very harmonious and interesting. See for yourself! Surely now many of you will get ideas on how to combine your clothes with bags.

And a big thanks to all participants who took part in the discussion about the first collection. I was very interested to know your opinions! Thank you!

The last picture is a workshop with Russian needlewomen, girls, perhaps some of you will find there yourself.