19 Simple Ideas of Twigs Decor

Recently I've read the phrase: "You can make wood happy and wood can make you happy". I don't know who the author is. But I do know that wood makes me happy and I hope it will make my customers a little happier. None of other natural materials have such nice, warm and kind energy. Wood is not only a source of food, it is also the oldest building material. In our high-tech and information era, it is very fashionable and, most importantly, useful to decorate your home with natural wood. And believe me, you don't need much monetary investment. If you want to, if you set a goal, then you will find the material to create masterpieces that will adorn, ennoble and make your interior individual literally under your feet.

So, friends, go for usual branches of trees. I hope that you won't rush to break off all the trees in the area, and just gather up what lies below :)

I picked up interesting ideas of home, office, study, garden decoration...

See how to transform an ordinary mirror.

Just make a frame, decorate with any object which you find at home.

Well, by placing usual twigs in vases and demonstrating your imagination, you will receive an original decor with lots of variations.

What do you think about a romantic date with candles in wooden candle holders?

Mosaic of twigs is an original addition to interior, if you think about the theme in advance.

Well, your imagination and a little time will add flavor to any interior. You just need to want to do that. Good luck and pleasant shopping here on Livemaster :)