Modern Boho Style. Meet the 'New Dutch' — Myrine and Me

We continue to meet small but very interesting brands in the boho style.

Today I want to introduce you to the Dutch brand Myrine and Me. It was founded in 2010 in Antwerp by the Fouуn family — two brothers and a sister.
Their entrepreneurial spirit and 28 years of experience in manufacturing of women's and children's clothes became a good basis for development.
The brand Myrine and Me focuses on clothes in the "boho" style — the collection of this brand can be found in England, France and the Netherlands. The style of the brand offers boxy silhouettes, flying, free cuts and romance. This style perfectly complements the charm and emphasizes the individuality of each girl.

In contrast to the traditional outfits in the boho style, Myrine and Me has no "Gypsy music" and excessive pretentiousness — customers appreciate the brand for its elegance. Large versatility of each look makes it possible to wear the outfits in everyday life, while remaining stylish and feminine. Subtle and romantic people will like this brand. All the materials are soft, and the cold color palette gives its owner a unique femininity and mysterious appeal.

The Fouуn family.

The boutique in Antwerp:

I want to begin with the previous collections, they have not lost relevance today.

In my opinion, it is very interesting to look at the development and changes of the brand. That's right — life does not stand still, and if you want the collection to be commercially successful, it is necessary not only to remain faithful to the chosen style, but also to constantly bring something new, modern to it.

If you look closely, you will see the simplification of the silhouettes, the minimization of the decor, following fashion trends in colors.

At the same time the base is the same — layering, comfort, fabrics with complex texture — velvet and silk, playing with accessories, a great opportunity of combining individual parts of the collection.

Fashion critics are very complimentary about the new collections of this brand. Publications in renowned journals confirm this.

Consistency of colors allows you to virtually combine all items of clothing, while maintaining the harmony of the look. One dress can include several shades of the same color, which provides conciseness and completeness.

Natural fabrics, vintage shades, layering, and easy wrinkles make items from new collections especially romantic and tender.

I hope you found it interesting.

I wish you all cozy winter!