DIY Christmas Tree of Natural Materials

In this tutorial we will make a Christmas tree of natural materials.

This Christmas tree can be attributed to the eco-style. The base of the Christmas tree is a foam cone, I glued living twigs of spruce on it, and they smell so nice, I really like them.

I also want to tell you how I painted the cones of this tree, I used as many as 4 ways:
1. Initially my idea was to make a Christmas tree in completely golden color, but my can of gold paint had broken and I bought a cheap gold spray, I would say that it almost does not paint, but smells nice.
2. As I couldn't paint the cones with gold paint, I painted them with white spray paint. It was a good one form a hardware store. It laid densely, but had a very strong smell, so I had to paint the cones on the street.
3. To make the tree a bit snowy, I toned all the bumps and twigs with white acrylic paint, I think all Christmas crafts must be processed like this.
4. As I didn't have enough cones, I had to take bleached cones. I soaked them for a few weeks in white, but the result was not very visible, the cones became of light brown color, that was good enough for me, and I also had cones which were already white and changed the color.

The entire process of creating a Christmas tree is shown in detail in the video tutorial:

Last year, I created another Christmas tree made of natural materials, for its base I took a cone of thread, and in addition to the cones I used nutshell, this tutorial is below:

Thank you for your attention, I wish you all good creative mood.

If you like my work, take a look at my other works in the blog or by typing in any search "Alina Romanova".