43 Ideas of Denim Inspiration

Denim is the infinity of creative experiments, like a blue and deep sea hiding its treasures and potential.

Do I need to repeat the story of the appearance of jeans and denim in this publication? I think I don't, because they have been on this planet since the mid 19th century, there are thousands of articles about jeans and the fashion world does not hide the history of this fabric and product of it.

But fashion trends rotate and repeat the ups and downs of the jeans trend. So a new round is already on the threshold, and again fashion shows attract attention by the designers' delights, opening new opportunities of work with denim.

But not only designers with names and opportunities rely on denim, millions of creative individuals, those who wear jeans and denim clothes find in this fabric inspiration and recycle old jeans almost to threads and fibers.

In this collection I wanted to bring together interesting results of work with denim and famous design houses of different years, collections along with the works by the artisans whose names are hard to find, although the Internet helped me with this. And I thought for a long time if I needed to describe techniques for working with jeans. As there were many photos, it was difficult to choose photos for a publication with a photo limit.

This seemingly simple material crates so many interesting creative solutions. And there are many mysteries hidden in its threads.

I offer you to plunge into the blue of indigo, to consider the details, and suddenly you may have a couple of jeans and you will come up with a new interesting idea. And soon we will see unusual works, created by your hands.

Sincerely yours, Irina.

I appreciate your comments and feedback :)

The second part