Handmade Christmas Decorations: 40 Original And Cute Ideas

Due to early snow this year thoughts about the Christmas holidays are already "swarming" in my head. It's for the best! There will be more time to prepare :)

There are publications with ideas for wrapping gifts, but this time, I offer an overview of various ways of home decor for this magical holiday.

Let's start with the dining room.

How do you like a felt Christmas tree for cutlery? In my opinion, it is very atmospheric and it takes just a couple of minutes.

Jars filled with salt, sugar, cereals, gilded pasta and nuts, tangerines, pine needles... everything that your imagination can tell! They can be decorative or play the role of a lamp.

The lanterns in the form of houses. House lamps are a special, beautiful evening decor element. They can be made of anything. Cardboard, plywood, baking and self-hardening plastic, metal, stained glass, and even felt!

And now there are so many materials for decoration that the main difficulty is the choice :)

Well, paper solo!

Let's also use natural materials. Yes, they too can create the desired effect!

Fruits are also ready to decorate!

Do not forget about windows! Snowflakes and garlands! Maybe something new?

You can even arrange a snow slide on the rails and dress up a mannequin in the yard :)

Of course, if you have vintage things and antique toys, they will be very organic for New Year and Christmas decor, giving a special magical charm of fabulous antiquity.

I really hope that everyone will find in the selection something for themselves. Let's wake up the muse, which will illuminate the soul with inspiration and even the gray days will be filled with pleasant anticipation of the magic that you will be able give to your loved ones!