Softness And Grace in a Dress by the Lebanese Designer Ziad Nakad

I want to show you a very delicate dress from the collection Couture Spring 2017 by the Lebanese designer Ziad Nakad. The collection is called "BUTTERFLY OF PARADISE". Dazzling and brilliant dresses of this collection are made in delicate pastel shades, they strike with their beauty, elegance, and interesting trim. The collection abounds with extraordinary embroideries, amazing decorative elements and complex textures of rhinestones, beads, sequins and precious yarns.
This is an absolutely caramel look in peach and blue tones. It is asymmetrical due to the way of laying the skirt and decorating shoulder seams. The puffy skirt with an underskirt of satin and mesh is slightly raised in front and from the side to the waist, revealing legs, and there is a long train in back.
The dress accentuates a figure, it has a thin belt with an interesting buckle in the shape of butterfly wings. The bodice with a deep neckline and shoulders are asymmetric. On the shoulder and the skirt there are decorative flower elements.
The dress is decorated with embroidered pattern with beads, Swarovski crystals, paillettes and short fluffy fringe of threads. The shoulder and the raised part of the skirt, fixed at the waist, are adorned with voluminous cut flowers.
This is one of my favorite outfits of this designer! Do you like it?

Thank you for viewing! I wish you all inspiration!