Amazing Felted Bears by Sabina Gibson

I found the works of Sabina Gibson on the Internet, I could not pass by and I want to share with you the finding. These bears are just adorable!

When I saw these felt animals, I immediately understood that each of them has a great amount of love. See it by yourself.

Sabina Gibson lives in Quebec, Canada. All her time she devotes to her work, she creates animals in her studio.

Sabina loves to create bears, narwhals, hares of wool fleece, embroider them, make appliques, decorate with stones.

"A bear was my first toy in my childhood," recalls Sabina. "It was so cute! It was nice to touch and hug. The image of a bear can be cute, strong and handsome. It inspired me to give each bear a unique story and a distinctive character. The process is very exciting! Instead of recreating the same design over and over again, I make a new one every time."

The details of characters made of embroidery floss, felt appliques, beads, semi-precious stones and crystals create fantastic worlds and images.

65% of the time of year Canada is in the snow, there is nothing to do but to lock in your loft and create, create, create... "When I'm not busy, I can simply fall into a pile of felt and decide what I want right on the spot," says Sabina about the details of her creative process. "And the project will be completed within a few hours or days, not weeks or years, as in the case of a film".

Currently, Sabina Gibson is working on a series of books. Guess who are the main characters?!