6 Accessories for Beautiful Photos

Your product is ready and waiting for a buyer. It is no secret that one of the keys for effective sales is a beautiful presentation for potential clients. Today let's talk about what accessories you can use when photographing handmade products.

So in order :)

1. The very first and essential thing is, of course, the background

They are plenty of them now. You can take pictures on laminate, parquet flooring, beautiful countertops, ceramic tile. But there is often no superinternet at home, in this case, photo backgrounds come to rescue. You can buy a ready-made vinyl or natural wood background, or you can make it yourself. If you have really nothing at hand, then a regular Whatman sheet of paper or a tablecloth will do.

2. Natural material

This can be twigs, cones, leaves, wood chips you collected during a walk in a park or forest. You can also use wooden saw cut.

For such wealth you should prepare in advance, preferably in late summer or autumn. If you didn't manage to stock up on autumn's natural materials, it does not matter :) Look in a fridge: apples, oranges, tangerines, greens — look and think what you can use for this particular case.

3. Wooden logos, words and letters

They will not only embellish your photo, but also will protect your work from theft! Nobody will be able to steal your rights and say that it is their photo because there is the name of your store. And besides, it does not require additional processing on a computer with adding watermarks or logos.

4. Paper, wood shavings, sisal

I absolutely love wood shavings:) You can use it as an accessory for a photo and also beautifully package it with dolls, toys, souvenirs, gifts, and many more.

5. Postcards, illustrations, die-cuts, tags

Most of the postcards are very beautiful on their own, and surely many people have them. You can pick a couple of themed postcards to complement the accessories in the photo. It may also be not a card, but die-cuts or, perhaps, your signature business card, a tag.

6. Shells, stars, and other nautical decor

I'm sure many of you going on a vacation at sea will definitely pick up shells :) But even if they are not at hand, they are sold in many stores for creativity.

That's all for today. I hope my tips are useful for you.