How to Make a Humorous 'Striptease' Key Chain

Today I offer you to be a little bit naughty :) To make a playful "Striptease" key chain. For the first time I made this product for the store for adults. They decided to give these key chains as a gift to their customers. They say that people like it! So I decided to amuse you a bit with this theme.

So, you'll need:

• glass cabochons, 2 pcs;
  • copper foil for stained glass wrapping in the Tiffany technique;
  • grinding machine for glass;
  • soldering iron, tin alloy, soldering water;
  • a red contour for glass;
  • key chain hardware;
  • connecting rings for jewelry;
  • a suede cord;
  • black patina.

Let's get started. First, take two glass cabochons (I have pale pink cabochons) and carefully process them on a grinding machine in a circle.

Then you need to wipe cabochons in the turning place with a dry cloth and wrap them in adhesive copper foil (for stained glass). Smoothen them with a special stick or simply with a plastic card.

Thus we prepare two cabochons. Here is what I got.

The next step is to make a "bra" for our glass breast — glue adhesive copper tape diagonally on the flat part of the cabochon. The more you glue, the more decent your bra will be :)

I make an immodest product, so I do not use much foil. Now we start soldering. Wet with water the soldering place. One or two smears with a brush dipped in water. Connect both cabochons with a drop of solder alloy. Now the workpiece for a bra looks like this:

We have to work with a soldering iron to make everything strong. Tin the product with solder alloy. Do not forget about the opposite side. Then solder on the edges of the connecting rings for jewelry. For strength I wrap them with some foil and properly solder.

Solder on the rings from both sides. Then color soldering with black patina, it turns out not quite black, but rather dark gray. If desired, make dots with a red contour on the glass — they look like nipples :) Striptease! Attach key chain hardware and suede cord to the rings — they will be the straps of the bra.

That's all! Our playful key chain is ready! You can give it to a man or a young man for wearing with keys. And girls can wear it on their bags. I wish you creative ecstasy!