Boho Models: to Sew or Not to Sew

The theme of boho is interesting, popular and constantly discussed in publications and blogs on Livemaster, as this style has been on the crest of the wave for a long time.

There are many publications written on this subject. They all have colorful photos, looking at which, every lady, a lover of this style, thinks: "This style suits me... Wow, I would look so cool in it!"

And I want it right here and now... So what is the problem? Did you try to sew it? No, I have not tried, but in this case there is one problem — in this magical pile of layered boho it is hard to see the cut — this was the only thing that stopped me. But let's try!

I won't bore you with theoretical part, what is boho and how to wear it. I will immediately move on to the practical part.

In this publication I selected the most simple and sometimes complicated models from available Internet sources. They are not only for inspiration, some of them are accompanied by technical drawings of the cut, and some of them have measurements in centimeters, looking at them it is more or less clear how to build the patterns. Everything else is a matter of your imagination and creativity. We have skilled and creative ladies here, we are pretty handy and if we really want something — to sew boho clothes is not a problem.

Now some models for inspiration...