A Creative Approach by Helen M. Stevens: Stitch by Stitch

I want to introduce you to a wonderful book about satin stitch embroidery by Helen M. Stevens "One Simple Stitch" (publisher: Rainbow disks ltd). The title of the book describes the method, which this English embroiderer developed and began to use in teaching embroidery.
Helen M. Stevens writes: "When I first created design for my book, "One Simple Stitch", I had no idea that my concept will be popular. It seemed to be a natural progression for my "live" methods of teaching embroidery online. And I got so many requests that I started to come up with more such designs. So there is a new series of designs that are inscribed in the same way, starting from relatively simple structures and progressing to more complex projects. I gave to each design my own experience and level 1-3, so those who feel less confident can start with the level 1 and then move on to more complex works of other levels.

I recommend to those who has my book to also watch my video: I will personally introduce you to my designs and demonstrate a few stitches: Spider's web technique, surface couching and completely new stitches, such as Honeycomb Stitch and laddering/needleweaving on the example of Dragonfly and Fritillary design.
Each of these designs is characteristic of my own style of artwork, and of course, I worked on them by myself. This series of designs is amazing, the embroidery that I have tried to highlight for the last 35 years takes my breath away: flexibility and beauty and, indeed, thrill of how you can recreate nature in one simple stitch. Enjoy this series and create!"
I wish you happy stitches!

Dragonfly and Fritillary design.

Laddering stitch (needleweaving).

Spider's web technique stitch.

Honeycomb Stitch.

Surface Couching stitch.