8 Outstanding Wire Wrap Artists from Across the World

I want to introduce you to eight best artisans from across the world in the technique of wire wrap (wire twisting). I must say, they are the best in my opinion.

I have studied the work with wire in this technique for the past 4 years, I selected the most popular and skilled artisans from across the world. I get inspiration for my work from them and offer you to do the same :)

My sequence is not critical :)

- Iza Malczyk.

This polish artisan works with silver, precious and semi-precious stones.

- Nicole Hanna.

An American artist, works primarily with copper, uses cabochons, beads. She also uses the technique of viking knit.

- Bartosz Ciba.

A Polish artisan, working with silver, precious and semi-precious stones. Uses soldering in working with jewelry.

- Lunarieen UK.

A duo of Poles by origin, now living in the UK — Kasia and Mariusz. They work with silver, precious and semi-precious stones.

- Sarah-n-Dippity (Sarah Thompson).

An American artisan. She works with silver, precious and semi-precious stones.

- IMNIUM (Ivona Posavi Pšak).

An artisan from Croatia, working with silver and precious and semi-precious stones.

- Lisa Barth.

An American artist, works with copper and silver. She uses a variety of additional materials: cabochons, beads, leather, silver clay.

- Litori.

The Polish artisan Wioleta Lewandowska. She works with silver, with precious and semi-precious stones.

Works of each artisan are wonderful and have their own character.

I wish you to get fruitful inspiration from these delightful works.