Intriguing Textile Sculptures by Lyndie Dourthe

Do you like the title picture? Is it intriguing? I saw it unintentionally in the search results and got "stuck" for a few hours.
Even now it's hard to find words to describe this magical something. Here is everything I love — handmade and hand painted paper flowers, body parts from vintage pictures, embroidery, sequins — all of these in impeccable color and graceful composition. "Shaken, not stirred!"

The author of this fabulous style in "A cabinet of rarities" style is Lyndie Dourthe, a French painter, she devoted a few years to experimentation and working with textiles and paper.

Now her unique style is in demand from Europe to Asia, she is a welcome guest on pages of leading fashion magazines, a visiting artist collaborating with fashion and jewelry houses. So, one of the last works Lindie made for the corner of the NINA RICCI brand in the Galeries Lafayette (Paris) and TSUM (Moscow).

Here is what Lindie's fans say: "Some botany, some voodoo and some anatomy", "magic spells and intriguing creatures flow from her fingers", "every sculpture is a whole universe — a talisman, an amulet for happiness, which talks to you in the language of a child's imagination and anatomy with disarming ease."
I have nothing to add to this, I invite you to get acquainted with the works of this artist that has a completely unconventional view of the world. It doesn't matter if you like her vision or not, it will not leave anybody indifferent :)

Thank you for your attention :)