Berry Bowls: What are They?

Berry bowls. What are they? Why do you need one extra bowl in the kitchen? What are the pros? This is the question of an average user. This is an unnecessary luxury, but for the lover of elegant table setting — the answer is simple, they are necessary!

But why a clay bowl with holes, if you can use a metal collander? From the worldly point of view — a colander is more logical, it does not break, lives for years with careful use. What are the pros of a berry bowl? In addition to the cool exterior, it can please: quality safety of product, berry juice does not form harmful oxide, provides an endless sea of imagination and can be always a welcome gift during the summer season.

It is not very fashionable to get such a trinket in Russia yet, but in Europe and America it is a mass phenomenon. Berries are washed and served in this dish, and, as we know, they spoil and lose their form when you put them in many places :)

So, my friends, I invite you to appreciate some art works of our foreign colleagues in this area.

As it often happens, with the emergence of a phenomenon, faux things appear.

P. S. If you liked my publication, click "Like", do not hesitate :)