Why is it Important for Women to Do Crafts?

Atelier COSTA

I will share with you an interesting article, I hope that you will like it. I added photos from my selection. Read and enjoy these talented works.

For women it is hyper-important to engage in manual labor, in any kind of needlework. Office work, logical tasks activate male energy and the right half of the brain. Needlework is a creative process, activating the left half and contributing to accumulation of female energy.

The question is not only in accumulation of energy, scientists have proved that on a physical level when we do men's activity an excessive amount of male hormones appears in our body and vice versa, various creative activities increase the secretion of female hormones.

That is, when knitting, sewing, embroidering, etc., women do not simply create a work of art, but also heal themselves on a physical level, normalizing their hormones.

Any needlework also has a beneficial effect on psyche, it is calming and relaxing. It changes heart rhythm, a state of distraction from problems and a meditative state come in a natural way.

Needlework helps women to stop. Just be and just live. What is it to just be and live? No analysis, no dynamic actions. What is it like?
Often we are afraid for our future, for our children, our life, we are always afraid that we haven't time to do something and that we will be late for somewhere. Life passes by, and we haven't even begun to live. Doing needlework, you tell your body that eveything's fine, there is enough time, we don't have to run, do not need to save anyone. Everything is fine and quiet.

We are used to think that real life is about when everything sparkles, burns, and everybody is rushing somewhere. And in fact, life mostly consists of boring, monotonous and repetitive actions. And such a life does not seem to us a real life. We do not have enough bright impressions, achievements and because of this sometimes it seems that life has failed. We start moping and blaming ourselves.
Needlework helps us to feel grounded. To feel here and now. Here is our house, here are our hands and they create something beautiful.

On the level of energy crafts are a powerful magical instrument through which women harmonize the external space.

When you create something with your hands always do that with love, with thoughts on what you'd like for your loved ones or for yourself — this way you interweave your light energy of care and love in a product.

Never make things, if you are depressed or feel anger, negativity — all these destructive vibrations are also absorbed by everything you make.

Do crafts in the presence of children and involve them in the process — so you show your children on your experience the example of correct actions in life and develop their imagination and creativity.

Create to you heart's content and to joy for people!

Dina.