Paradise Gardens of Brazilian Embroidery
  • Category: Ideas & Inspiration
  • Practices: Needlework

Guess, it is not the right time for talking about blooming gardens, but I still offer to dive into a vibrant fever of Brazilian roses, wondrous colorful birds and butterflies. And then take a needle and make at least a small and a very unconventional cushion.

So, Bordado em chita is one of the kinds of national Brazilian embroidery. It is bright, expressive, bold and catchy in Latin style.

One of the options of Bordado em chita involves embroidery on ready colored patterned fabric. What we call "gaudy" and "creepy roses", the Brazilians turn into a real riot of Paradise gardens, which you want to admire. Bright fabrics with large patterns serve as a base, plus contrasting, equally bright threads of different thickness and the use of different embroidery stitches give our fancy full scope.

This type of embroidery in Brazil is done by kids and adults, women and brutal men. They embroider whole pieces of cloth and fragments, which are put on solid bases.

I am not an embroiderer, but I have a great desire and I am not afraid of it, such embroidery encourages me to take a needle and try my hand in this activity.

You can start small — a piece of cloth with a flower from which you can make an original brooch.

I hope I will have a brooch! And more experienced embroiderers can please themselves with totally fabulous man-made wonders. Oh, those bedspreads and cushions will bring a year-round summer into your house.

Decorative napkins on tables, ottomans, soft chairs, and even sofas, lampshades and panels on walls add Brazilian passion to interior and bright impressions to us. The main thing is to stop in time, but if you can't, you can make handbags.

After all, you can't have too many handbags, cosmetic bags, eyeglass cases, cases for tablets. Even suitcases can be represented in a quite different form.

Of course, representatives of fashion houses coudn't walk by such beauty, they took it on board, modified, and improved the general style and decently framed this colorful embroidery rampage in solid.

Black and white are not the only colors that hold this brightest variety of colors — colored backgrounds are also very good.

And sometimes there is no need of containment, embroidery in a Bordado em chita style perfectly complements these fancy fabrics.

Probably not all dare to try on an outfit with "large flowers", but among us there is a category of fashionistas that will definitely wear it.

Here it is, hot Brazilian Bordado em chita! I invite everyone to follow the old saying — "In fair weather prepare for foul" and prepare for the summer a fashion idea with beautiful roses, decorated with embroidery.