Flower Paradise: Bright Embroidery by Walker Boyes

I love embroidery, especially when it blends with other types of art. The American Walker Boyes (also known as TrueFort) proves once again that a talented person is talented in everything: among his works there are embroideries with damask stitches and beads, photography and fashion design.

"I began to embroider after I watched a few shows of high fashion," says Walker. "I'm so impressed by all these beautiful handmade items, that I told myself I can do that too if I want. In the process, I try to think outside the box to make something really beautiful on canvas."

I offer you to get acquainted with the works of Walker Boyes. All the photos are in high resolution so you can see every stitch. Besides, the artisan loves to share photos of the process and detail shots.

Like many artists, the guy finds inspiration in the world of flora:

A special place in his creativity is devoted to bright bicycles with charming floral baskets:

Being a photographer, the artisan enjoys experimenting with the design of the photos:

And he also turns denim jackets into objects of art:

But, in my opinion, the most impressive series of works by TrueFort are animals embroidered with floss and beads in a form of floral ornaments:

I hope that this craftsman will inspire you as much as he inspired me! I wish you all creative victories