Boho Style or Loungewear of a "French Cook"

Since the time when "country" and "European village" fashion swept through the world and various jars, pots, all cooking utensils with sprigs of lavender, olive, rosemary, etc. were in sale, I fell in love (I am sure I was not alone) with this style in interior and clothing. Lavender, roses, jars, ruffles appeared in many kitchens. And not just in private houses, but also in apartments.

10-15 years ago, TV channels began to broadcast foreign shows with French cooks baking "chocolate muffins". I examined their kitchens with interest: those dishes! a stove! a kitchen hood! wicker furniture! curtains, pot holders and aprons. In general, all cooking utensils and interior in general, but that's another story.

But the clothes of that "French cook" appeared in my wardrobe in the first place! An apron with ruffles and rosettes. Loose, cotton and linen dresses with flounces and lace. And, of course, panties!

Mass media says and writes a lot about the fact that a woman should not walk around her home as a "straw woman" and should be "sexy for her beloved man, and so on". And let me tell you, a boudoir dress is, of course, stunningly beautiful, but men also like "French cooks" in panties and, of course, chocolate muffins. After all, everyone knows two ways to a man's heart, and here we immediately kill all the birds with one stone.

But I still want to pay more attention to us, women. For me, to wear such clothes is the best cure for fatigue. Natural fabrics, ruches, lace, roses make me feel better, give me peace of mind and tranquility. I want to wear such clothes, of course, I will not go to work like this, but I can wear such clothes at home or in the country, go to a store to buy an ice cream and to host guests. It turned out that I am not the only one who likes such clothes, I have already sewn similar sets for my mother, friend, and neighbor. Sure, even a real business woman wearing homemade clothes will gladly become a housewife at least on weekends (I sold one of my friends who had never preserved anything an apron with rosettes, she phoned me and said that she had made 3 cans of strawberry jam).

Sorry, there are no pictures of my works, because I sewed such clothes long time ago, even before the opening of my shop at Livemaster. Now there is no point in photographing it, and generally it is time to update my wardrobe :) So I decided to get inspiration for new works :) So all the following photos are taken from the Internet :)

Nowadays, "boho" style is a very broad concept. So I came up with my own name for these clothes — "French cook" style. Maybe you have already created the interior for your kitchen, and these photos will inspire you on finding suitable clothes for wearing at home. Believe me: cooking, washing, cleaning and even watering the garden in this outfit is somehow more fun and easier.

I wish you pleasant viewing.

I hope this publication will be helpful :)

Sincerely yours, Irina.