TOP 20 Most Ridiculous Halloween Costumes

Traditionally, on Halloween it was customary to wear costumes of evil spirits, and to collect candies in them, threatening people — "Treat or trick!". Gradually the outfits transformed, and they are no longer bound to be frightening — for example, reincarnations of the heroes of fairy tales, movies, cartoons have become popular, and over time, the holiday turned into a carnival show.

But some people are not too zealous with the costume, for example, recently the Internet was blown up with a picture of this dear couple. Cleopatra and Caesar:

People made up so much names for this photo!
There is quite a budget option of a look made from scrap materials in 5 minutes:

It is easy for people with a shaved head to create the costume of Lord Voldemort — just ask them to draw on the back of their head something like this:

This outfit is strictly made according to a sketch:

My favorite romantic look which is very easy to implement — Jack Dawson from "Titanic". Just take a part of a door and sprinkle your hair:

Previously, some people also were not particularly zealous, but it turned out effectively:

But in these masks it is possible to rob banks:

Together ther is always more fun, even if the idea is simple:

And someone does not want to lose her attraction even for a single night, and just flirty wears a pumpkin:

It is easier for men:

The smurfs or a group of men in spa?

I like these costumes:

And these costumes turned out to be not even scary, but rather informative. As in a textbook:

I am very sorry for this snail. Haven't she collected enough candies?

But this simple costume really works! It is scary. I do not feel well:

A brilliant discovery: easy and recognizable, and sooooo scary, too:

"Costume fail" — when there are no ideas at all:

The most important thing is not to forget to invite a photographer to the party:

And it is possible to try very hard, but still get a weird outfit:

Which costume did you like the most?