The Queen of Catwalk. The Style and Beauty of Naomi Campbell

I often admire and look at famous, beautiful and successful people. This time my mind was captured by this classy lady — a graceful black panther. The queen of catwalk. The beloved and cherished model of all known top designers. Let's take a look!
Naomi Campbell was born in May 1970 in London's Streetham. Naomi doesn't know who her father is. Her parents divorced when she was six months. At the insistence of her mother, the Afro-Jamaican ballerina Valerie Morris, Naomi has never met her father.
Valerie got married again when her daughter was a teenager. Whether it was transition to adulthood or Naomi's famous complicated character, but she became the cause of constant quarrels between the stepfather and the stepdaughter. However, in school, the girl had complicated relationships with peers and teachers. Later, Naomi Campbell admitted that her "prickly" nature is due to the rupture of relations between her mother and father.
All her childhood Naomi spent with a nanny. Valerie toured a lot. She passed on flexibility and plastic to her daughter. At the age of 7 the young dancer appeared in one of the clips of the legendary Bob Marley "Is This Love?". And when she was 10, Naomi started attending a ballet school, determined to follow in footsteps of her mother.
Naomi loved to walk in a park in the evenings. The high and flexible mulatto, the young black panther was met there by an agent of one of the Parisian model agencies — Beth Boldt. A year later, in 1985, Naomi Campbell went on shooting to the capital of France. Naomi's mother insisted that the designer Azzedine Alia would take care of her daughter. The casting of "Elite".

(The luxurious coat of golden sequins advantageously look in contrast with the color of her skin).

In 1986, a picture with Naomi Campbell appeared on the cover of the famous "Elle". But not only her natural beauty, grace and appropriate parameters (Naomi is 175 cm tall, her weight is — 51 kg) was the reason why the girl appeared on the cover of the iconic magazine. There were circumstances that Naomi had to replace another colored girl which didn't came to the shooting. Thus, Campbell was the first black model that appeared on the cover of this magazine. From that moment a model biography of Naomi Campbell began.

(White color perhaps looks more advantageous on a dark, tanned skin).

Her exotic beauty was noticed, and the 16-year-old girl received many tempting offers. The face of the black British woman was on the covers of the French magazine "Vogue" and the English "Time". Passion, grace, sexiness of this beautiful model are fascinating. I was looking at her photo for a few hours, and I even wanted to adopt some of her traits and habits.

Very soon the exotic beauty demonstrated clothing by Versace, Valentino, Roberto Cavalli and Dolce & Gabbana. For her cat's manner of walking she is called a "black panther".

In 1995, the model tried on the role of a singer, and she even released an album, "BABYWOMAN". She appeared in music videos of famous singers such as Michael Jackson, Jay Z, Madonna, and so on.

Since the late 80s, cinematic biography of Campbell started to evolve. A debut film with her participation was released in 1984. Critics are not enthusiastic about Naomi, but directors are willing to take her in their movies, because she greatly improves rating and fees.

Dark-skinned model, nicknamed the "black panther", often demonstrates qualities of character of this predator. Scandals involving Naomi Campbell happen very often and they are described in detail by tabloids. Her quick temper and unbalance bring Naomi dubious reputation of being the main troublemaker of the world of show business.

I do not want to write a lot about her personal life. Naomi had enough famous men. Among them — the Russian businessman Vyacheslav Doronin, who left his family for Naomi.
In 2016, the model struck her fans with attractive appearance on the 73th Venice International Film Festival. Fans bombarded model's Instagram photos with compliments, claiming that time has no power over the colored actress. The official account of Naomi Campbell in Instagram is popular, 4.2 million of subscribers follow her photos and videos, though there are still a little more than one thousand of them.

In 2017, Naomi starred in a provocative photo shoot for the "Sorbet Magazine". The 46-year-old supermodel posed naked, proving that she can still challenge the young rebels.

A little about the style. At her time, the girl refuted all the canons of the fashion industry — fitting dresses, bulky jewelry and statement shoes. Today, the supermodel combines two styles — casual and classic. Naomi's favorite color is white, which by contrast looks great in any look.
In addition, the celebrity's wardrobe has lots of outfits with animal prints and imitation of natural textures, as well as many other colors. Azzedine Alaia, Alexander McQueen, Givenchy, Dolce&Gabbana, Louis Vuitton, Roberto Cavalli, Versace, Marc Jacobs, Zac Posen, Antonio Berardi, Chanel — these are the fashion brands preferred by the model.

Naomi Campbell loves to wear outfits that accentuate all dignities of her graceful figure. In addition, the model doesn't miss an opportunity to show her slender legs, so she can often be seen in short flaring dresses. Little dresses are very common for Naomi's casual and evening wardrobes.

Naomi prefers to wear chic silk blouses in combination with skirts-pencils or simply dresses often made of leather to business meetings.
For social events the most famous model of the world chooses fitted dresses with large side slits.

The model, like many others, prefers to wear comfortable shoes, including gladiator sandals and ballet flats in everyday life. Although fans are accustomed to seeing her in high heels.

Beautiful, stylish, strong, graceful, successful and inspiring!

A luxurious, trim figure, a beautiful, graceful gait.

I was very pleased to make this publication, I got pleasure from admiring and writing about this beauty! And I hope you also enjoyed! Pleasant viewing! Write your opinion in comments :).

Sincerely yours, Ksenia Shishkina.