Femininity Embodied in Embroidery on Knitwear by Eva Dietrich
  • Category: Ideas & Inspiration
  • Practices: Needlework

I want to show you my recent discovery — a wonderful beauty of knitted cardigans (pullovers) or simply tops (it is hard to pick the right term for these things) by Eva Dietrich, whose firm Wolkenstricker was established in 1979.

Look how lovely they are, what a harmonious combination of feminine classics and contemporary style! They are perfect for autumn!

Experienced knitters will probably notice that there are not so many models of the shells, but the embroidery on them is very diverse. I like models in muted colors, but apparently the bright colors are very popular too — there are many examples in this compilation. The palette seems to be taken from the flowering meadows :) The color of a dog rose and roses on green leaves, berries in the grass, cherries among the leaves — lots of summer inspiration...

Most of the pictures were initially blurry and small, I processed them slightly to better expose the details.

As far as I understand, the lady in these photos is the author of the works. She looks very pretty!

Thank you for your attention! :)