Earrings for Autumn/Winter 2018-2019

What earrings to make for autumn-winter 2018-2019? In the footsteps of Chanel.

Fashion shows of fall-winter 2018-2019 are left behind. Someone visited the shows personally, someone enjoyed the beauty on TV, but someone worked so much that missed the latest trends in the world of high fashion. Of course, there were many interesting things to see, not to mention the show of the fashion house Chanel... Karl Lagerfeld exceeded himself once again . Girls showed truly luxurious outfits in an autumn scenery. Jackets with 4 pockets (we can't do without them), lurex tights, quilted pants... Everything was mixed up and formed into a single, truly autumn collection. But the eyes of craftswomen around the world were enthralled not only to the outfits but also to the decorations that complemented the images of the autumn beauties. What am I getting at? At the fact that if you missed this event, don't worry, you can always watch the show in the recording, but if you have no time for it, just read these short reviews here and you will find out what's sunk into the hearts of craftswomen. Of course, all the images were thought out to the last detail and every detail played its role and he sank into heart. But I want to dedicate my article to one form of jewelry — earrings. During the Chanel show I was looking at this accessory with admiration and looking forward to the next show. Inspired by the collection, I tried to understand the information received and chose the main distinguishing features of this collection. So, here are the earrings the world of high fashion showed:

1. Asymmetrical.
  2. Round.
  3. Mainly gold.
  4. With pearls.

These four features caught my eye during the show.

Asymmetry added a certain charm to strict and consistent outfits. And if one ear was adorned with a massive and round earring (mostly), the decoration of the second ear attracted attention by the beauty of the stones. The play of form and color, refinement and scale, structure and material turned the look into a real battleground, where it was always a draw, as your eyes always jumped from one earring to another, resting in a harmonious unity, knowing that it is a perfection as a whole.

The most interesting thing is that the choice of materials can be of absolutely any kind. Ideas and trends allow choosing pearls, beads, sequins — anything. With proper execution any material can make your thing fashionable. The main idea lies in the form — here's what you should think out to details. Your ability to play with the contrast will be the key to inspiration.

By the way, the asymmetry decorated not only the models of the Chanel house. Here is a collection of Jacquemus: